понедельник, 10 сентября 2018 г.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, PARIS HILTON’S NO HEIR-HEAD.

After cancelling her interview with Fabulous four – yes four – times, we were finally granted an audience with everyone's favourite heiress, Paris Hilton

And despite letting slip that one of the nights we were told she was too ill to talk to us she was actually at a party, Paris was worth the wait. There were no apologies of course, but the 27 year old is polite, funny, warm and open in a way that makes you forgive her anything – even the audible yawns as we put questions to her.
But frankly, it's no wonder she's so worn out. Not only does she have her own clothing and perfume lines, she acts, sings, and is a well-established TV star. She may be a Hilton heiress, but she's well on her way to making her own billions. However, while she's been lucky in business, Paris' love life is another matter.
Single again after splitting with Good Charlotte guitarist Benji Madden, 29, last November, she's back to the endless whirl of parties and paparazzi pursuits that is life on Planet Paris.
But instead of focusing on finding a man, she's hunting for a new BBF (British best friend) and this being Paris, it's all happening in the public eye…
What qualities are you looking for in a bezzie mate?
Someone I can trust. And they have to be compassionate, caring and fun.
Halitosis or hideous dress sense are a given, but what other qualities would make you rule out a girl as your BBF?
I don't like it when people are liars or users – girls who are just trying to be my friend for the wrong reasons. I've had a lot of people in my past who were friends with me just to get publicity. When I was young, my mom or sister used to have to point out if someone was using me to make a name for themselves – you know, linking arms with me on the red carpet and trying to get in every picture. But now I can see for myself when someone is just hungry for attention.
I have this great test to see if a girl's a real friend. When we're shopping I'll pick out an outfit that I know looks hot and one that is awful. If my friend says the bad one looks good, I know she's not a good friend.
Cunning. We'll try that ourselves. Aside from getting your designer cast-offs to wear, what's so good about being Paris' BBF?
Whenever I'm hired to do appearances I always get to take one or two friends with me. I'm away so much I'd get lonely if I didn't. My MTV would get to go jet-setting with me to amazing parties too, like the ones on P Diddy's yacht. Apart from me, he throws the best parties – they're so A-list.
Who's currently top of your friend list in LA and the UK?
In Britain it's Kimberly Stewart. I've been close to her since we were babies. We keep in touch by Facebook and phone calls, and we go out when we're together. In California, it would have to be Brittany Flickinger, who won the American version of the show.
Come on, you've only just met her. Is she really your best friend?
Yes – I love her. She's slept at my house every night for the last four weeks.

What do you love about her?
I feel like I can talk to her about anything and she wouldn't go and tell people. She has a really big heart, and she's a tomboy.
So she's completely unlike you?
No, I'm a tomboy too sometimes. I know I don't act like it, but when I'm at my ranch or with the boys I love doing guy things, like ice hockey and fishing.
Do you ever row with your best friends?
No, I hate arguments and confrontation. In LA there are always false rumours going around so sometimes you do have to sort out problems with friends. But I always try to talk about things and make it better.
Who's your dream best friend?
I love Angelina Jolie. She's strong but gorgeous and uses her fame for good to make a big difference in the world. That's a great quality. I'd have a lot in common with her.
Are you looking forward to filming in London?
I love everything about London. It's my favourite city. I want to move there when I have a family. I love the people, the accents, the food, the shopping.
Er, sorry. The food?
Yeah! I love fish and chips. And mash. But not beer. I've never even had a sip of beer.
With a cracking figure like yours, we bet you exercise and eat healthily?
Thank you. I used to be good and do Pilates three times a week and run and cycle too. But now I just don't have time. And I eat everything, like fried foods, sodas, McDonald's. And Cadbury Flakes are my favourite chocolate. I buy hundreds every time I'm in London.
You're making us feel all patriotic now. What else do you love about Blighty?
Well it's not true that I love Prince William. I read that I asked him to spend New Year's Eve with me. That's just silly. But I do love your shops. Last time I was over I had no time to shop, so I can't wait to go to Harrods and Hamleys.
Harrods? Blimey. Don't suppose you've got any money-saving tips for the credit crunch, then.
Not really. I'm really bad with money. I feel like I work really hard so I should be allowed to enjoy myself.
So make us jealous. What's the last thing you bought on your Visa card?
The other week I bought a Barbie-pink Bentley with Swarovski crystals. It's really cute.
Oooh to go with all your pink clothes?
Yes! I love to colour coordinate. I do go a bit over the top though. I'll wear hot-pink glasses, a pink shirt, pink pants, pink shoes. But I love being bright. And I love sparkle. If you feel down and you put on a tiara or a cute sparkly headband it like totally brightens up your day.
We loved your US election spoofs. Ever thought of running for office?
One day I think that would be a great idea. Maybe in 20 years.
textbacklinkexchanges.com

What would you do?
I'd stop the war and bring world peace by making all the world leaders best friends! Oh, and I'd paint the White House pink and build a cute doghouse for the First Dogs.
Ha ha. That gets our vote. Paris for president!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий